Our goals are...
... to create a happy, carefree and safe childhood with opportunities for play and learning, ideally suited to the individual development of the children
- offering ideal early learning conditions and loving care to the children who are entrusted to us
- providing a stimulating and friendly environment in which children, parents and staff feel at home
- identifying the gifts of individual children, fostering these effectively and enabling children to develop their full potential
- ensuring holistic development by extensive stimulus to learning and play, backed by supplementary services and a structured daily routine
- operating as a flexible facility which can respond to the needs of children and support parents in balancing family and work
- regularly checking our own standards and arranging audits by external specialists for the purpose of optimising our services